THESE TERMS OF SALE GOVERN YOUR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OFFERED BY A1 INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CORP. ON www.a1ib.com PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY. THEY CONTAIN VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU. BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPTED AND HAVE AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SALE, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATIONS. THESE TERMS OF SALE ARE SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN NOTICE AT ANY TIME IN WWW.A1IB.COM SOLE DISCRETION.
We guarantee that your personal data will be kept in our records and it will never be disclosed to third parties for whatever reason.
1. Products. The product prices quoted do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. A1IB Corp promise that is going to be the best effort to get the best price on behalf of the customers. A1IB Corp. may discontinue any product at any time without notice.
2. Price Errors. Our goal is a 100% error-free Site. If product price errors are discovered, they are promptly corrected on our systems, and the corrected price will apply. We will notify you if your order includes items that were incorrectly priced.
3. "Value Brand" Products. The term "Value Brand" used in this Site is used for all items meeting or exceeding the specifications as listed on the respective spec page. Value Brand items are manufactured by numerous companies whose company names may or may not be recognizable "brand names" to the consumer. The trademarks and/or trade names of the "brand name" companies referenced in spec are used only to compare products of similar characteristics. Orders for Value Brand products may contain items manufactured by two or more companies.
4. Orders. Orders are not binding upon A1IB Corp. until accepted. A1IB Corp reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
The shopping system works as in a normal shop, where you can see and evaluate the features of ever product and decide to place selected items in your shopping bag. Anytime during your shopping, you have the chance of checking the items in the cart, adding new items or modifying color/sizes, etc and removing the ones that you are no longer interested in.
You confirm the order only when you have arranged everything in the cart. So nothing is definitive anyway, until you have entered the necessary shipping details and credit card information. Once you have confirmed your order, the shopping cart will generate an order confirmation that lists all the items you have placed in the cart, their sizes/colors/quantity/total value, etc. shipping costs not included. You can print this order-confirmation or save it in your computer for you reference. The final amount of your order as displayed by the shopping cart represents the sum that you will get debited in your credit card account, once you have finalized the payment procedure.
Only extra E.E.C. customers are liable of possible import tax and duty applied by their destination country.
5. Payment. Payment can be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Your credit card will be charged when your order is placed. A1IB Corp also accepts Purchase Orders from customers who have received A1IB Corp credit approval.
We do not accept for International transaction credit card, only pay pal transfer and wire transfer and for USA transaction the entire last one and money order or cashier check.
Our site foresees payment by credit card, via a secure transaction-standard, worldwide known as SSL system (Secure Socket Layers).
When you enter your credit card details, all the data is crypto graphed and transmitted directly to the secure server of our Bank. Nobody, not even, can access the details of your credit card. The data is then de-crypto graphed by our Bank under the authorization of your credit card Company, only when we have ascertained that all the items that you ordered are available from stock for immediate shipment.
A1IB Corp sympathizes with the concerns of all Internet-shoppers about the privacy of their credit card information. To this purpose, we assure you that we comply with the guidelines set by the recent USA law on protection of personal data.
The prices in the catalog are indicated in Dollars.
6. Sales Tax. You are responsible for the payment of any state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order. The sales tax is calculated based on the full invoice price, and may include charges for shipping and handling if required by law. By law, A1IB Corp must collect sales tax for orders SHIPPED to the states of MA, MD, MI, CA, FL and the District of Columbia.
7. Delivery. If you order by 2 p.m. Eastern time, the in-stock items ordered will be shipped that day (Monday through Friday delivery days) via ground transportation to most locations. Upgraded shipping services (Next Day, 2nd Day) are available at an additional charge. In the event only some of the product is in stock at the time an order is placed, the available product will be shipped via the upgraded service and the backorder will ship via Ground service when stock is replenished. While A1IB Corp will make every reasonable effort to ship your orders within these time frames, A1IB Corp is not responsible or liable for any delay in receiving or completing your order that is caused by an event beyond A1IB Corp reasonable control. Such events may include, but are not limited to, fire, flood, accident, strike, riot, civil commotion, act of God, war or other hostilities, acts or omissions of carriers, transmitters, phone companies, Internet Service Providers or Internet backbone providers or a failure, interruption or delay of the server or this Site caused by an event outside the direct control of A1IB Corp, including without limitation, power outages or attacks on this Site such as by persons known as "hackers."
8. International Shipments. A1IB Corp will ship to addresses within the contiguous United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, other US Territories, Canada, and Mexico will be arranged and additional shipping charges will apply. For customers seeking delivered to all other countries, A1IB Corp will ship via DHL, UPS, and Fed Ex or through a U.S.-based "Freight Forwarder" of the customer’s choosing. Additional shipping charges will apply. The customer is responsible for payment of taxes, duties, tariffs and any other charges levied by government agencies. Payment must be made in full using a credit card or bank transfer at the time of shipment. Title and risk of loss of the products pass to the customer upon delivery at the "Freight Forwarder."
Orders are processed and forwarded within 1 working day from the money received. Shipment method varies according to the destination:
Orders shipped within USA are delivered either by: United Postal Office whatever delivery time the customer wants.
Orders shipped International are delivered by Door to Door or Airport delivery where the customer have to paid for nationalization and customs, it depends of customer choices regardless of the number of the items, weight etc.We provided international air-freight express shipping service that delivers within max 5 days from shipment to any other destination worldwide, always depend of the Item availability, and usually are 2-3 days from the manufacturers
9. Shipping & Handling (S&H) Charges. An S&H charge applies to all orders. Additional S&H charges will apply to orders shipped outside the 48 contiguous states and to orders shipped via upgraded services (Next Day, 2nd Day, etc.). In the event only some of the product is in stock at the time an order is placed, the available product will be shipped via the upgraded service and the backorder will ship via Ground service when stock is replenished.S&H charges along with any charged Freight are non-refundable in occurrences where A1IB Corp has made no error in merchandizing or shipping.
Shipping charges are calculated automatically by the shopping cart according to the order value and destination or some cases will be calculated shortly from our office and send to the customers immediately.
All Shipping cost is estimated and could be changed due to the weight and dimensions of the cargo. Any additional Internal and International shipping cost will be on customer’s accounts that have to cancel them as soon as send by our office.
10. Warranties. ALL PRODUCTS ARE SOLD "AS IS," AND A1IB Corp DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS OR USE THEREOF, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
11. Return & Restocking Policy.*and Guarantee: A1IB Corp stands behind its products and will issue a refund, replacement or credit if you are not satisfied with your purchase and notify us within 14 days of receipt of product.A Restocking Charge of 20% will apply to all items returned where A1IB Corp has made no error in merchandizing or shipping. Refunds will be made by original method of payment. All returns must arrive in its original packaging and all freight charges for the return of goods are to be paid by the customer.
*There are exceptions to our Return Policy including, but not limited to, Special Order products, orders outside the continental U.S., and shipments delivered via common carrier. Please call 1-305-776-5931 to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) before returning any product. A1IB Corp may at any time limit the number of delivery attempts based on unfavorable delivery history resulting from, but not limited to, damage, loss, or theft.
We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. This means that if for any reason you are not fully satisfied you can return any purchase in unworn and good condition within 14 days from receipt and obtain a full refund of the price you paid or a prompt replacement of the product.
Within 7 days from receipt, send us a quick notice either by fax or e-mail, explaining your reasons ( change of mind, wrong size, fault, etc.) and indicating if you prefer a replacement or to receive your money back. Then send us back the items by registered mail, with return costs at your charge.
The guarantee cover 1 year for labor or depend of guarantee from manufacturers.
Upon receipt of the returned goods we will either ship you free of charge the replacement items if available, or if not, we will refund the FULL PRICE OF THE ITEM(S) you are returning, according to your instructions. A Restocking Charge of 20% will apply to all items returned where A1IB Corp has made no error in merchandizing or shipping.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT FOR REPLACEMENT:
- ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN EITHER DAMAGED OR WORN
- ITEMS RETURNED TO US AFTER 10 DAYS FROM RECEIPT
12. Mistaken and Damaged Shipments. A1IB Corp will replace the order and refund any applicable shipping costs if we made an error with your order. Please note any obvious damage or shortage while applying your signature at the time of delivery and make all claims for replacement or credit within 14 days of delivery. To return any mistaken or damaged item, please call 1-305-776-5931 to obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA). For damaged orders, keep the original box and all packaging materials for possible inspection by the carrier and/or return to bulbs.com. A1IB Corp may at any time limit the number of delivery attempts based on unfavorable delivery history resulting from, but not limited to, damage, loss, or theft.
13. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, A1IB Corp SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST OR ANTICIPATED REVENUES OR PROFITS RELATING TO THE SAME), ARISING FROM ANY CLAIM RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF SALE, THIS SITE, THE CATALOG, PRODUCT(S) OR ORDER(S), WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF A1IB Corp EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE ORDER OR PRODUCT OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY. SOME STATES AND/OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Sale are held illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with any law by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal, such provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms of Sale and the validity of the remainder of these Terms of Sale shall not be affected thereby.
15. Governing Law. These Terms of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
16. Arbitration. Any dispute or disagreement arising out of these Terms of Sale, or breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Such arbitration shall be held in Florida.
17. Jurisdiction and Venue. You and A1IB Corp (collectively the "Parties;" individually a "Party") irrevocably agree that any legal action, suit or proceeding brought by it in any way arising out of these Terms of Sale must be brought solely and exclusively in the federal or state courts of Florida, and irrevocably accept and submits to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of each of the aforesaid courts in person, generally and unconditionally with respect to any action, suit or proceeding brought by it or against it by the other Party.
18. Waivers and Amendments. The waiver by either Party of any provision of these Terms of Sale on any occasion and upon any particular circumstances shall not operate as a waiver of such provision of these Terms of Sale on any other occasion or upon any other circumstances. These Terms of Sale may be waived or amended only in a writing signed by the Parties.